KS2 Class Teacher
- Full time, Permanent, from January 2019
Advert Start Date: 19.9.18
Directorate: Children and Young People's Services
Hours per week:
- Full time, Permanent
DBS check, Prohibition check, EEA check? Yes
For application details and an information pack, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Saints’ CE School
The Governors of All Saints’ CE School are looking to appoint a dynamic and creative class teacher to join our successful school team. This is a unique opportunity to join All Saints’ and is worth serious consideration. The successful candidate will teach in Year 6 in the first instance.
All Saints’ CE School sets high expectations, recognises achievement and celebrates success for all its children and adults. The motto ‘Let it Shine’ is representative of the whole community. Our children are very well behaved and highly motivated and staff members are committed to providing children with memorable learning experiences.
A visit to the school is highly recommended to gain a deeper insight into the school’s new vision, to appreciate the fantastic opportunity this post provides and to meet the school’s Leadership Team.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have experience working in Upper Key Stage 2
- Be an excellent classroom teacher with a creative approach to learning
- Have a proven record of raising attainment
- Set high standards, inspire and motivate children
- Be skilled in enriching children’s experience within and beyond the classroom
- A practising Christian or supportive of the Christian ethos of our school
- Have a working knowledge of current curriculum developments
In return we can offer:
- An outstanding, inclusive school with an excellent reputation
- Children who are eager to be inspired
- Happy, confident, well behaved and motivated learners
- Dedicated and supportive colleagues who work as a highly effective team
- A strong Christian ethos
- A commitment to your continuing professional growth and development
- A school which promotes staff and pupil wellbeing, as accredited by Leeds Beckett University
- Supportive parents and governors
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require an Enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service before this appointment is confirmed.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement with the Headteacher, Mr Mark Sharp.
Please contact the School Business Manager, Vicky Whiteley, to arrange a mutually convenient time on 01422 367140.
Thank you for expressing an interest in our post.
Closing Date: Friday 9th November 2018 at noon
Shortlisting and interviews will be held during the week beginning 12.11.18