Let it Shine!
At All Saints' CE School we believe that all people are gifted with characteristics,
talents and skills that make them unique individuals with their own special light.
It is our mission to help people let their light shine by discovering, celebrating and
developing their talents and skills and achieving excellence in all areas of their lives.
We are a Church of England school and Christian Values are important to us.
They shine like golden threads, weaving their way through everything we do.
Our school family strives to ensure that no one is left behind and no one is left on their own.
In our learning, in our play and in our lives, we shine together!
Let it Shine!
The School's Core Values
Each half term, the children explore one of the school's Core Values (as agreed by all stakeholders) through the Curriculum, Collective Worship and Reflection Time. They use the school's reflection areas to allow time for personal reflection and prayer.
We are an inclusive school. Here are our equality objectives:
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extra-curricular opportunities. We aim to meet this objective with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To move beyond deterministic notions of fixed ability and to model teaching and learning behaviours that avoid labelling.
- To narrow the gap between boys' and girls' attainment in writing.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
You can view our Equality Policy and Action Plan in the 'School Policies' section of this website.